WFCCC Meeting minutes for July 21, 2021
1. Officers present: Steve Hunt, Marshall Shiley
2. Treasurer report: June 1 starting Balance $30,530, June 30 ending balance was $36,383. $10,560 deposited in checking account from shelters use, dues, soda machine, raffle ticket sales and credit card refund. $4,707 paid out for Land Loan, tractor payment, electric, utilities & facilities, mowing, fuel and scholarship CD transfer. Scholarship CD balance is $17,715 and Club CD Balance is $503. 97 acre Shenandoah Co. land loan balance with Bank of Clarke County is $1399. Membership approved report.
3. Secretaries minutes for June 2021 report was not read into record.
4. Discussion held on installation of the donated sheet metal/insulation panels at Rifle ranges for sound abatement. Attempt to install will be on August 21 Club work day if materials picked up.
5. Sara Murray, Luke Brumback and Sam Brumback – winners of the Mac Tlumach 2021 Conservation scholarships attended meeting to receive their $500 award checks.
6. New Business: As of 7/19/21, 30 new members have joined the club, 545 memberships have been processed since June 15 for 2022 membership year, $26,495 in dues have been collected, and $1967 in Raffle Tickets sold.
7. New aerator pump for underwater compressed air delivery to our lake was purchased to replace failed unit. Cost was $737
8. 50-50 raffle was held with $28 to winner and $28 to scholarship. Winner donated it all back to scholarship.